A new Abkhaz president has to be elected within three months.
- Biden and Putin discussed growing tensions around Ukraine
- Yemen's economic situation worsens amid continued violence
- Armenian and Azerbaijani experts send joint recommendations on process of confidence-building in the South Caucasus to Eastern Partnership summit
- US announces diplomatic boycott of forthcoming Beijing Winter Olympics
- Opinion: Biden's "Summit of Democracy" puts small states in a complicated situation
- Seventh round of nuclear talks with Iran leaves Europeans disappointed