- Burkina Faso continues the trend of military coups in West Africa
- 'The EU and the process of reform and renewal in the Eastern Neighbourhood: six countries, six nuances and a giant elephant in the room'
- Brussels provides Ukraine with 1.2 billion euros financial assistance package
- NATO sends additional military forces to Eastern Europe because of Russian threat
- Reports of a coup d'état in Burkina Faso, President Kaboré arrested
- GCC finance and economy ministers discuss further integration processes