In a fleeting 48 second reference ot the conflict at the press conference after the event, EU High Representative Josep Borrell said that the Ministers heard from the French Foreign Ministers - France being one of the co-chair of the OSCE Minsk process - of the efforts to stop hostilities and return to negotiations. The Ministers discussed how the EU could provide tangible support for the cease-fire agreed on 10 October. The Ministers stressed the importance that the cease fire is respected. The Ministers also called on all regional players to contribute to end the carmed confrontation and towards peace.
- US and Turkey discuss Syria
- OSCE Foreign Ministers meeting will try to bring the organisation back from the brink
- Putin highlights Pashinyan’s “courage” in signing Karabakh peace agreement
- NATO concerned with Russian actions, but will pursue both deterrence and dialogue
- Drivers at Rotterdam Port told to beware of Brexit Monster
- EU considers suspending funding to Ethiopia