In a fleeting 48 second reference ot the conflict at the press conference after the event, EU High Representative Josep Borrell said that the Ministers heard from the French Foreign Ministers - France being one of the co-chair of the OSCE Minsk process - of the efforts to stop hostilities and return to negotiations. The Ministers discussed how the EU could provide tangible support for the cease-fire agreed on 10 October. The Ministers stressed the importance that the cease fire is respected. The Ministers also called on all regional players to contribute to end the carmed confrontation and towards peace.
- Live blog: Armenia Votes, 20 June 2021
- Lebanon's military chief says army will collapse without urgent aid
- French Armed Forces arrest high-ranking member of the ‘Islamic State in the Greater Sahara’ in Mali
- Presumed new leader of Nigeria’s Boko Haram confirms death of former leader earlier this month
- Analysis: The Armenian parliamentary snap election – a way out or a new wave of chaos?
- China launches crewed Shenzhou-12 spacecraft from Gobi Desert