Soldiers from a Russian peacekeeping force board a plane to travel to Nagorno-Karabakh, as part of the peace agreement signed by the leaders of Russia, Armenia and Azerbaijan.
- Sudan's main pro-democracy faction agrees to participate in UN talks
- Widespread condemnation after government websites in Ukraine are shut down by 'massive' cyber hack
- NATO-Russia Council meets for a "not an easy discussion"
- More drone strikes in Tigray even as government calls for dialogue
- Europe mourns the death of European Parliament president, David Sassoli
- Opinion: New Dutch government installed, as a gentle pro-European breeze blows over The Hague