Soldiers from a Russian peacekeeping force board a plane to travel to Nagorno-Karabakh, as part of the peace agreement signed by the leaders of Russia, Armenia and Azerbaijan.
- EU Foreign Affairs chief describes the situation on the Ukraine-Russia border as "alarming"
- President of Chad killed in fighting with insurgents
- An interim nuclear agreement could be in sight
- EU approves strategy towards Southern Neighbourhood
- Digital citizens' platform for Conference on the Future of Europe launched
- EU looks towards its relations with the Indo-Pacific region