Soldiers from a Russian peacekeeping force board a plane to travel to Nagorno-Karabakh, as part of the peace agreement signed by the leaders of Russia, Armenia and Azerbaijan.
- US and Turkey discuss Syria
- OSCE Foreign Ministers meeting will try to bring the organisation back from the brink
- Putin highlights Pashinyan’s “courage” in signing Karabakh peace agreement
- NATO concerned with Russian actions, but will pursue both deterrence and dialogue
- Drivers at Rotterdam Port told to beware of Brexit Monster
- EU considers suspending funding to Ethiopia