Soldiers from a Russian peacekeeping force board a plane to travel to Nagorno-Karabakh, as part of the peace agreement signed by the leaders of Russia, Armenia and Azerbaijan.
- Opinion: For the EU strategic autonomy is as yet only an aspiration, but one worth pursuing
- Malian Prime Minister accuses France of abandoning his country in its fight against jihadists
- Georgia launches "Peaceful Neighbourhood Initiative" but gives few details
- European Union accused Russia of cyber attacks
- Saudi Arabia and Iran move a step closer to diffusing tensions
- US pledges to strengthen counterterrorism cooperation with France in the Sahel