Soldiers from a Russian peacekeeping force board a plane to travel to Nagorno-Karabakh, as part of the peace agreement signed by the leaders of Russia, Armenia and Azerbaijan.
- Historic agreement on Caspian Sea co-operation between Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan
- European Parliament approves resolution calling for a halt to Nord Stream 2
- European Court slams Russia for violations in Abkhazia and South Ossetia
- UK Foreign Office refuses to grant EU ambassador full diplomatic status
- EU to Georgia: Sort out your political issues
- Libyan factions agree on constitutional referendum