Soldiers from a Russian peacekeeping force board a plane to travel to Nagorno-Karabakh, as part of the peace agreement signed by the leaders of Russia, Armenia and Azerbaijan.
- Turkey holds delicate talks with Sweden and Finland ahead of a decision on their NATO membership application
- Mass detentions in Ethiopia as humanitarian situation worsens
- Lavrov says Russia will look to China as a substitute trade partner instead of the west
- Opinion: Historic developments are taking place in Armenia-Azerbaijan relations, but the signing of a peace treaty will likely take a longer time
- South Ossetia gets a young leader, but his message is old and rusty
- President of Guinea-Bissau dissolves parliament and calls early elections, but opposition cries foul